We talk to Peter James, Lead Devloper of Flight Unlimited III
We talk sims, gliders, and more with Peter James, lead devloper of Flight Unlimited III!
New PMDG 737NGX Details
"On the Fly" Video:
Nemeth Designs Releases AW109 for FSX
- Option to chose between high and low definition textures for all versions
- Four different versions (air ambulance, air ambulance with winch, search & rescure, VIP transport)
- All versions with at least two liveries, 9 all together
- Custom external animations
- Two differet cabin configurations
- Detailed interactive virtual cockpit with custom animations and two different instrumentation layouts
- Custom moisture and rain effects
- Full support for FSX visual features (shadows, bump effect, bloom)
- Working hoist system on the "AA winch" and "R&R" version
- Controllable search light on the R&R version
- 3D gauges
- Full IFR capable autopilot
- PDF manual
McPhat Studios: High Resolution Blurry Edition
Take On Helis FAQ and New Details
FSDreamTeam Zurich vs Aerosoft Zurich 2012
Aerosoft released "Mega Airport Zurich 2012", and (perhaps) in response FSDreamTeam updates their Zurich scenery.
- Better Textures
- Better Night Rendition
- "ParkMe" and "YouControl"
^^ These are a free upgrade available soon.
Future new features:
- Since Switzerland entered in the Schengen agreement, Zurich airport is going to be remodeled right now, the old Terminal B has been demolished, to be replaced by a new Terminal B which will be operative before the end of 2011. The 2nd Step of the ZurichX upgrade will feature the new Terminal B, and several other modifications that are related to this change.
- Also Free
- In preparation to allow ZurichX to be still usable and look fresh in the next years, we'll remade all the ground scenery using Advanced Shaders methods we introduced with KDFW and KLAX, that offers exceptionally sharp and realistic looking textures on ground, eliminating entirely all legacy FS9 code, which results in a fps saving too. Considering how effective this was at a much larger airport like Dallas-Fort Worth, we anticipate the performance benefit will be even larger with Zurich.
- This will be a paid upgrade
- They have also lowered the price of the product to 9.9 Euro. For existing customers, all the way back to 2007 they will be given a coupon for $10 off any product. The coupon is valid until the end of 2011.
Eric: Better Snap Tool
May FSX vs Flight Comparison Screenshots
interesting comparison screen captures fsx vs. flight